Our business is committed to ensuring your health and safety during the Covid-19 pandemic. This may affect how you are able to collect orders or interact with our team. Please see our response measures below:
Requirements for Clients and Guests:
- We are limiting public access to our office. Clients are required to schedule an appointment before coming to collect an order. This helps us control the number of people in our office at any given point and ensures we can adequately screen our clients and guests.
- Collections by clients are restricted to Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9am – 3pm unless by other prior arrangement. Please contact us if you need support outside of these times.
- All clients and guests are requested to wear a mask while on our premises at all times.
- Clients are requested to submit to a temperature check before entering our premises. Clients are also required to sanitise their hands on entry. We reserve the right to deny entry to our office in the event that a client displays any symptoms of infection
- By entering our premises you agree that your contact information will be recorded for control purposes.
- We apologies but no beverages or food may be offered to clients and guests.
Please use sanitiser before and after contact with any surfaces or objects
- By entering our premises you confirm that you have not been (knowingly) exposed to Covid 19 in the last 14 days.
- While every effort is taken for your protection Clients/Guests entering our offices or making use of our services indemnify Niche Hair Care and its representatives of any liability to your health and wellness as a result of potential exposure to any contagion while on our premises.
Our in-house measure to protect you:
- All our employees are required to do a temperature screen at the beginning of each working day.
- Employees are required to wipe down common surfaces in the reception and common areas/surfaces after each guest/client exits.
- Employees are required to minimize contact with guests and should wear a face mask during their entire interaction with guests/clients.
- Employees involved in packing shipments are required to wear gloves when handling stock.
- Sanitising stations have been set up around our office and warehouse and employees are encouraged to sanitise their hands regularly.
If you are unhappy with the service received or feel that a staff member failed to take necessary safety measures while in your presence please let our office management know.