There are two agent models available; Sales Agents and Digital Affiliates.
- Sales Agents purchase physical products and resell these products in their communities and networks for profit
- Sales Agents are independent representatives of the brands (and Niche Hair Care) and bear all liability related to selling and distributing our products.
- Sales Agents need to meet the minimum spend/ cart value of R3200 when purchasing stock as an agent.
- Affiliates are sales marketers and they earn commissions based on sales they have referred to our website.
- Affiliates market through their social platforms or website by sending out a unique referral link which allows us to track the referrals up to final point of sale and allocate the credit of sale to the correct affiliate.
- Affiliate will be able to generate their unique link and view the sales they have generated on a private dashboard.
- No stock purchases or cash investment are required. All orders are fulfilled and processed from our office.
- Learn more here
The opportunity to join our agent network is open to all residents of South Africa who have an interest in starting a business and are willing to commit time to see the success and growth of their business. If you reside outside of South Africa please contact our office for support.
There is no registration fee. You only need to complete the listing documents and make minimum stock purchase in order to activate your account. Should you fail to make a minimum order value purchase within a given 3 month cycle we will assume you are longer interested in being an agent and you will be de-listed from our marketing and other listings. You will need to resubmit an application whenever you are ready to get started again. The minimum stock purchase (per order) must equal or exceed a value of R3000 to qualify for bulk pricing as an agent.
Registered and approved agents can order on our website www.nichehaircare.co.za
When Agents login to their account they will be diverted to their private dashboard that allows you to quickly navigate through key section such as bulk orders, quick orders, account history and offers.
Agents can also browse the Shopping pages of the website and add any desired products to their cart. Products that are eligible for Agent resale will have an adjusted price. Products that are not authorised for agent resale will reflect to Agents at the Consumer retail price.
Agent pricing can only be viewed when the user is logged into an active agent user account. When viewing the website as a guest you will only be able to view the products at Consumer Retail prices.
Stock can be collected at our Midrand office. Please place your orders online and await notification that your parcel is ready to collect before collecting.
You can opt to have your order couriered to your nominated delivery address (additional shipping fees may for shipping of parcels)
The profit percentage will vary for each brand. On average Sales Agents make a 25% profit margin. Digital Affiliates earn an average commission of 20%.